Commercial Debt Collection
Our prime objective is to assist you by providing a high quality, comprehensive service specifically designed to reflect your needs. We find that the best way to achieve this is to discuss exactly what your requirements are.
Our account collections operation has been designed to offer 10 clearly defined benefits:
- Immediate and individual attention to each account by means of correctly timed letters and phone calls, followed up by a Solicitors Letter Before Action at no additional charge if needed
- Retention of goodwill
- A swift collection and turnaround meaning we get your money to you fast
- All payments requested payable to you
- Any legal work carried out on site by a firm of specialist debt recovery solicitors
- Documentation to confirm the issuing of proceedings and entry of Judgment where legal action has been taken
- No annual subscriptions or membership fees
- Commission applied on No Collection/No Charge basis
- Wherever possible, we will tailor our service to your requirements
- A dedicated point of contact
From time to time the debtor may have moved from the address that you have on file. If so, we can offer an in-house tracing service. We will only recommend tracing gone-away debtors if we think it will be worthwhile. So don't let you debtors disappear without a trace.
Although our objective is to recover outstanding monies without resorting to legal action there will sometimes be cases that can only be resolved through Court action. Legal action will only be taken with your authority. Our systems are fully integrated with specialist debt recovery solicitors, to ensure that accounts can be sent legal without any delay. Should payment not be made in response to the initial proceedings a CCJ will be sought. We agree fixed charges for this work, and our solicitors are supported by computerised case management technology.
Areas of expertise include:
- County court Claims (CCJs)
- Instructing bailiffs
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy and winding-up petitions
- Orders to obtain information from Judgment debtors
- Third party debt orders
- Representation at creditors meetings